Sunday, May 24, 2009

Time to Destress...

Well at least for a little while....

Every one of my papers had an essay due last week, either Thursday or Friday  so obviously I was SWAMPED with work....because do I plan ahead and get the easy paper out of the way first so that I can spend my time working on the other two bigger and huger paper?!?!? Nope, I decide that since it's an easy paper then it can be written the night before it's due!! I'm blaming it on the New Zealand attitude...I normally am not this bad with procrastinating my work in vermont, normally I am FREEKEN out because I am such a perfectionist.....but here I find myself saying "no worries it will get done" and it did, so i guess there were no worries everything was in on time...AND i still got to yoga on Friday :-) lol 

There isn't really a lot to talk about....I only have two more weeks of classes though....when did that happen?!?!? I feel like I am finally just starting to settle in lol. The last two weeks have been pretty low key, but next Friday is Butler's fairwell dinner :-( I can't believe I have been here four months!!! Where did all the time go??? there is still so much I haven't seen!! 

But I find myself very torn, I want to stay and experience more of this wonderful country....but I am also still in classes and in the gross winter weather of welly, while all of my friends back home are done with classes for the year and are enjoying summer and it would be nice to be back home getting ready for tabor with some time to kill....not planning on how to get over jet lag in a day so that I can get to camp only a few days late.....ugg

but I have my plane ticket and am starting to figure out what I can send home early so that I don't have to worry about trying to fit all this new stuff in my suitcase lol I've decided its not that I am excited to leave NZ, but that I am excited for the next thing to happen, and that just happens to be back home.

So now i have a few weeks down time to relax a little, do some early studying, and get ready for finals which are all less than a month away!! (AAAHHHH) 

No comments:

Post a Comment