Monday, May 4, 2009

Pictures! and the swine flu

yay for procrastinating work and posting pictures instead!! 



Ok I thought I would leave you with one last take on the wonderful swine flu that has got this tiny little country in an uproar. But I mean when you have only half the population of New York City as your entire country, a few people getting sick and potentially dying from a flu gets you a little worried. Now I might have stole this from a well known blogger whom I love and read religously....however, I would like to point out that this was shown to me by another blogger friend BEFORE it appeared in said well known bloggers blog. Enjoy!!





3 comments:

  1. *sigh* to be the 'well known blogger' instead of just some schmuck who blogs in obscurity and happens to check Digg often enough to have passed it along ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you bring back a spare linking book?

    ReplyDelete
  3. stop trying to diminish my blogger status and coolness. LOL

    ReplyDelete