Wednesday, March 25, 2009

uggg I am my mother's daughter

So my flattie (roommate) totally called me out this morning. I was in the middle of my morning routine, making breakfast before class, minding my own business. I have cearal in the morning, and I was taking ever thing to the table...put the bowl of ceral down, poured the milk in it, and walked the milk carton BACK TO THE FRIDGE!!!!!! I didn't even notice what I was doing, when all of the sudden my roommate was like "what ARE you doing????? why don't you just eat?" I didn't even have a response....all I said was that my mother doesn't allow milk cartons on the table. WELL....roommate starts laughing hysterically saying she has never ever heard of that and told me next time to just leave it on the table, and I just stand next to the fridge not believing what I actually had done. OH DEAR! 

Will I too become a pitcher person????

3 comments:

  1. Guess what your Easter present will be? Clue, it has a spout!!!!


    golfgirldeb, AKA, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Marjorie, I got a pitcher from your mom a long time ago! We, too, got in trouble for putting the milk carton on the table!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHHAHAHA... first of all, it's scary that the 2 comments here are from YOUR mom.. and MINE!!!!
    i feel like i should walk away slowly from this blog. lol

    ReplyDelete