Sunday, April 26, 2009

Kia Ora after 2 weeks!

Yay! I am still alive...though I might need a vacation from my vacation lol. My break was amazing...I went to Australia for the 1st week and the south island again for the 2nd and it was all heaps and heaps of fun!! More to come on the last 2 week some time this week...but first things first...I need to catch up on some school work. Just thought I would check in and say Hi after a 2 week absence......and also say that I was woken up last night after a long day of driving and traveling by the mouse IN MY ROOM!!!! so I guess not a lot has changed around the flat since I have been gone.....guess I will have to sneak a normal non-humane trap past my vegetarian roommate.....her trap has been FAILING for the last 3 weeks!!!! so yeah fun stuff to come back to!! pictures and more to come soon!! 
Cheers,
~Marjorie

1 comment: